our investment expertise
- Find the right property: our dedicated team will find out the right property based on your taste and expectation
- Legal Transaction: we support you in the legal steps of all your transactions
- Capital Improvements: we will find the property associated with your profitability expectations
- Financial Reporting: if you chose to put your property on management, you’ll get monthly basis reporting to follow up your investment.
Procedure for buying a villa in bali
● 1% Notary fee not included in the price
● 1st step: if you want to purchase a villa: You must sign the pre-sale agreement and pay a 10% deposit into the notary account to take the property out of the market and make sure it is yours.
● 2nd step: Notary will check all the documents to make sure everything is ok (It is called “Due Diligence”. After validation from the notary, we start proceeding to the next payment:
Off-plan villa: You pay regarding the advance of the villa. (If the Villa is completed at 50% you will pay 50% and so on…)
Finished villa: you’ll have to pay all in one go, but OF COURSE all is negotiable in Bali. We can always negotiate a down payment with the owner. (Most of them are accommodating to the clients within reasonable limits)
● 3rd step: Key handovers, the villa is yours 🗝
reasons for investing in property in bali
● It’s one of the top destinations to visit in the world
● The real estate market in Bali is stable with a good return of investment.
● Costs are relatively affordable compared to other countries, and other touristic spots.
Find your perfect investment in Bali
Discover our exceptional villas.
Our dedicated team will find out the right property based on your taste and expectation.
3 BDR VILLAS | UMALAS | LEASEHOLD
272 sqm • 3 Beds • 3,5 Baths
4 BDR VILLA | BERAWA| LEASEHOLD
264 sqm • 4 Beds • 4 Baths
5 BDR VILLA | UBUD | LEASEHOLD
1150 sqm • 5 Beds • 5 Baths
Ubud, Bali, 80571, Indonesia